Lori Gloyd Shares the Love
Without reservation I say that Heather Blakey through her work at the Soul Food Cafe launched me on the road to daily writing and navigating the realm of the blogosphere.
Prior to 2006 I was plugging away at writing on my own static website. No one in my world knew diddly-squat about these things called “blogs” and certainly no one was reading my website. Then one day I fell into Heather’s magic Chocolate Box and started writing. One turn in her labyrinth led to another and then another and I ended up blogging on a regular basis with a delightful group of women (and a few men).
I have moved on to my own work here at the Perch, but I still keep in contact with many of my SFC buddies. Many of them are actively engaged in their own writing projects. I urge you to take a click on the links in my Blogroll on the left and see the handiwork of these wildly creative individuals.
I was, and still am.
The World of Soul Food
This wonderful, free resource, remains online and is a testimony to collaborative work: THE SOUL FOOD CAFE
Roads Well Travelled
The Wild Garden AdvenTURE Calendar takes people through twenty five steps towards understanding how the internet can be used as an interactive publishing tool. The Wild Garden introduced Soul Food community members to the potential of the web. This was made in 2005 and while there have been rapid developments in social networking in the interim, the Wild Garden provides important insight into the history of what became known as Web 2.
- Check out this beautiful old winery in Central Victoria that is up for sale kingower.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- Some creative stimuli creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/gra… 3 years ago
- Check out this idyllic property in Elphinstone elphinstonepeacespace.wordpress.com 3 years ago
- Be inspired by someone confessing to have Creative Compulsive Disorder creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/cre… 3 years ago
- The Carrier Theory of Fiction creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/con… 3 years ago
- The law of accretion http://t.co/LRx4N0ubuf 3 years ago
- For anyone who does not like to talk about death this might just be confronting creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/a-p… 3 years ago
- A simple line creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/a-s… 3 years ago
- Oblique strategies are cool creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/obl… 3 years ago
- Check out creativegoldfieldsbloggers.com/2013/11/24/div… 3 years ago
- 7,555 hits