Essential to Manage Twitter
Twitter has cemented its influence in business as companies capitalise on feedback and leads from customers, suppliers and prospects among the site’s 140 million active users.
But who do you entrust your company Twitter image to? Both Waller Realty and Warren Hughes, two businesses in Castlemaine, have a manager looking after their Twitter posts. This is just a matter of nous.
The World of Soul Food
This wonderful, free resource, remains online and is a testimony to collaborative work: THE SOUL FOOD CAFE
Roads Well Travelled
The Wild Garden AdvenTURE Calendar takes people through twenty five steps towards understanding how the internet can be used as an interactive publishing tool. The Wild Garden introduced Soul Food community members to the potential of the web. This was made in 2005 and while there have been rapid developments in social networking in the interim, the Wild Garden provides important insight into the history of what became known as Web 2.
- Check out this beautiful old winery in Central Victoria that is up for sale kingower.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- Some creative stimuli creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/gra… 3 years ago
- Check out this idyllic property in Elphinstone elphinstonepeacespace.wordpress.com 3 years ago
- Be inspired by someone confessing to have Creative Compulsive Disorder creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/cre… 3 years ago
- The Carrier Theory of Fiction creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/con… 3 years ago
- The law of accretion http://t.co/LRx4N0ubuf 3 years ago
- For anyone who does not like to talk about death this might just be confronting creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/a-p… 3 years ago
- A simple line creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/a-s… 3 years ago
- Oblique strategies are cool creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/obl… 3 years ago
- Check out creativegoldfieldsbloggers.com/2013/11/24/div… 3 years ago
- 7,555 hits