To Social Network or Not to Social Network
In this day and age, where social media networking is well and truly entrenched, I find articles like this fascinating. The genie is well and truly out of the urn. We cannot, like Hamlet, sit around pondering upon whether to be or not to be. We all live in this new age of communication and need to learn how to socialize appropriately, just as we learn to socialize appropriately in our own private worlds.
Savvy teachers absolutely HAVE to keep up with burgeoning social media and keep engaging students with tools that they are totally familiar with.
Given the impact of technology on the world we share, not to mention changing work places, it is totally irresponsible to do otherwise.
The World of Soul Food
This wonderful, free resource, remains online and is a testimony to collaborative work: THE SOUL FOOD CAFE
Roads Well Travelled
The Wild Garden AdvenTURE Calendar takes people through twenty five steps towards understanding how the internet can be used as an interactive publishing tool. The Wild Garden introduced Soul Food community members to the potential of the web. This was made in 2005 and while there have been rapid developments in social networking in the interim, the Wild Garden provides important insight into the history of what became known as Web 2.
- Check out this beautiful old winery in Central Victoria that is up for sale kingower.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- Some creative stimuli creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/gra… 3 years ago
- Check out this idyllic property in Elphinstone elphinstonepeacespace.wordpress.com 3 years ago
- Be inspired by someone confessing to have Creative Compulsive Disorder creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/cre… 3 years ago
- The Carrier Theory of Fiction creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/con… 3 years ago
- The law of accretion http://t.co/LRx4N0ubuf 3 years ago
- For anyone who does not like to talk about death this might just be confronting creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/a-p… 3 years ago
- A simple line creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/a-s… 3 years ago
- Oblique strategies are cool creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/obl… 3 years ago
- Check out creativegoldfieldsbloggers.com/2013/11/24/div… 3 years ago
- 7,555 hits