The Third Act
Carl Jung, wrote that “we may distinguish between a psychology of the morning of life and the psychology of its afternoon……” In the second half of life we yearn for wholeness. We yearn to remember the parts of ourselves that we have forgotten, to nourish those we have starved…to allow those parts of ourselves that have been neglected, ignored or otherwise suppressed to begin to emerge. It is now or never and this path towards wholeness is unique for each person.
Share your thoughts and experiences about this phase of life.
The World of Soul Food
This wonderful, free resource, remains online and is a testimony to collaborative work: THE SOUL FOOD CAFE
Roads Well Travelled
The Wild Garden AdvenTURE Calendar takes people through twenty five steps towards understanding how the internet can be used as an interactive publishing tool. The Wild Garden introduced Soul Food community members to the potential of the web. This was made in 2005 and while there have been rapid developments in social networking in the interim, the Wild Garden provides important insight into the history of what became known as Web 2.
- Check out this beautiful old winery in Central Victoria that is up for sale kingower.wordpress.com 2 years ago
- Some creative stimuli creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/gra… 3 years ago
- Check out this idyllic property in Elphinstone elphinstonepeacespace.wordpress.com 3 years ago
- Be inspired by someone confessing to have Creative Compulsive Disorder creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/cre… 3 years ago
- The Carrier Theory of Fiction creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/con… 4 years ago
- The law of accretion http://t.co/LRx4N0ubuf 4 years ago
- For anyone who does not like to talk about death this might just be confronting creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/a-p… 4 years ago
- A simple line creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/a-s… 4 years ago
- Oblique strategies are cool creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/obl… 4 years ago
- Check out creativegoldfieldsbloggers.com/2013/11/24/div… 4 years ago
- 7,591 hits