An elderly friend, who is still very healthy, told me that she does not fear death. When her spirit leaves her body she is looking forward to going on a great adventure and is going to return as a sprite who can explore all the secret caverns of mother nature.
This made sense to me, just as the Indian proverb resonates.
In what manner will you live your life in order to rejoice upon dying? In what way do you talk of death?
Tags: Death and Dying
The World of Soul Food
This wonderful, free resource, remains online and is a testimony to collaborative work: THE SOUL FOOD CAFE
Roads Well Travelled
The Wild Garden AdvenTURE Calendar takes people through twenty five steps towards understanding how the internet can be used as an interactive publishing tool. The Wild Garden introduced Soul Food community members to the potential of the web. This was made in 2005 and while there have been rapid developments in social networking in the interim, the Wild Garden provides important insight into the history of what became known as Web 2.
- Check out this beautiful old winery in Central Victoria that is up for sale kingower.wordpress.com 2 years ago
- Some creative stimuli creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/gra… 3 years ago
- Check out this idyllic property in Elphinstone elphinstonepeacespace.wordpress.com 3 years ago
- Be inspired by someone confessing to have Creative Compulsive Disorder creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/cre… 3 years ago
- The Carrier Theory of Fiction creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/con… 4 years ago
- The law of accretion http://t.co/LRx4N0ubuf 4 years ago
- For anyone who does not like to talk about death this might just be confronting creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/a-p… 4 years ago
- A simple line creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/a-s… 4 years ago
- Oblique strategies are cool creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/obl… 4 years ago
- Check out creativegoldfieldsbloggers.com/2013/11/24/div… 4 years ago
- 7,591 hits